Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Java Developer
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the microfinance sector in the European market. They are a relatively young yet and very profitable - experiencing business growth across more than 10 countries in which they currently operate.
Their solutions rely heavily on the automation of loan applications and processing without human interaction. The main challenge is to ensure the web interface, back-office, as well as both desktop and mobile applications, are integrated seamlessly. Currently, they employ approx 100 developers in Prague (their biggest development centre) plus have the next 6 development teams in different countries.
Prague development centre is still growing and it's prime time to join the company and try this challenging and rewarding opportunity within the environment of successful, motivated professionals.
How is the position described by the team looking for you?
We are looking for full-stack java engineer who appreciates working in a heterogeneous systems environment. If you want to become zookeeper of our microservices and value agility in software development, your code will live in various animals of our software jungle.
We are working on the IT platform used in debt collection domain in most of our businesses and seeking a senior colleague to help us finish our migration plan from older to newer systems to the whole group. In parallel, we look to gradually improve the solution over time, connect it with our new enterprise platform in a meaningful way and in accordance to company technological radar (which we expect you to have a say about too).
We are also exploring how to best use AWS services within our platforms and would like to invite you to join us!
Requirements(the more the better)
- JAVA on advance level + Spring, Hibernate
- Gradle, Jenkins
- SQL / PostgreSQL
- Messaging (e.g. RabbitMQ)
We can offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 25 days of holidays
- Flexible Working hours / Salary
- Health Insurance
- Multisport discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Modern Office with parking
- Fruits in the office
- Events/Team Buildings
Information about position
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 70,000 – 140,000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency