The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
• We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
• We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimize cost.
• And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
Account Manager - Cloud Platform - Slovak OR Polish needed!
We are seeking experienced sales representatives with the ability to own and deliver against
a Sales Target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in
our Quest to be the No1 Vendor in Cloud Technology! At this moment we need to hire two new memebers of our team, one to cover Polish market, one to cover Slovak market.
Oracle Cloud Platform meets the unique needs of developers, IT professionals and
business users with a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of platform services that enables
them to innovate faster, increase productivity and reduce costs. Help your customers
integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development
and deployment, and lead business transformation.
Oracle Database 12c introduces your customers to a new multi-tenant architecture that
makes it easy to consolidate multiple databases quickly and manage them as a cloud
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) solutions gives your customers instant visibility
into business performance and drives better outcomes using a broad set of capabilities for
reporting, analysis, modelling, forecasting – on any device.
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the digital business platform for the enterprise and the cloud.
It enables your customers to create and run agile, intelligent business applications while
maximising IT efficiency.
Own and deliver a monthly sales target
Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate
prospects and run efficient targeted campaigns
Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective
Copyright © 2020, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names
may be trademarks of their respective owners. 0720
Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle
products and services
Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centres, be a team player with a willingness to work with other Lines of
Business such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
Bachelors /Masters Degree in IT or Business
Fluency in Slovak / Polish and English essential.
Experience of selling to the Hungarian/ Slovak/ Polish market is essential.
Min. 2 years Experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (IT Solution sales preferred)
Ability to prove successful achievement of sales targets
Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
Excellent communication and presentation skill
What we offer:
This position is based in our Prague office
Competitive Salary, Commission and Benefits Allowance. Relocation services on offer if applicable.
Excellent Training + Development including 2 week Intensive Foundation Course.
Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- U Trezorky 921/2, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Slovak (Proficient) or Polish (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Sales, Account Manager, IT Consultant, Regional Business Manager, Partnership Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 736 528 874