Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior C# Developer
Our client is a UK headquartered international company with regional Development Center in Prague. They can boast having one of the most talented software development teams in the CEE region. If you are tired of mediocrity and feel unchallenged in your current position come and join the elite of software development. The requirements for reliability and complexity of the projects will challenge even the most talented and skilled professionals.
The successful candidate for this role will be a senior developer / technical lead within Credit Risk simulation team, contributing to all parts of the development process, participating in technical designs and user story analysis.
- Extensive C# .Net experience (Server-side development, Multi-threaded code, SOA using Rest)
- Strong appreciations of SOLID design principles and its effective application in practice
- Database development, ideally with SQL Server
- Experience with distributed systems (e.g. Data Synapse, NServiceBus) and messaging (e.g. Solace, RabbitMQ)
- Automation / DevOps
- Agile development (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent Salary Levels
- Genuine performance-based bonuses.
- All standard benefits (mobile, lunch vouchers, pension plan, etc) - A brand name recognized globally as one of prestige and quality
- Professional and luxurious offices
- Working with latest and continually evolving technologies
- Everyday Use of English
- Continual international training opportunities
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 65 000 – 130 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency