Nakukop is a software development enterprise that focuses on providing our clients with up-to-date native business tools which are complex and sophisticated on the inside, but simple for the end-user to operate. Some say perfection is unattainable – we politely disagree. We do not stop at perfection, we aim higher.
Our goal is to understand our partners and clients, comprehend the problems that they face, and analyze the reasons behind them. We aim to provide solutions not only to cater to our clients’ needs but to do so with elegance and class.
We are a young, creative and dynamically developing company that is engaged in the development of highly loaded projects using modern technology.
We cooperate with various sports internet portals, betting companies and other customers, including those which are famous around the world.
We develop new products and provide support for previously created products. We are constantly experimenting, developing our services. High loads, optimization, infrastructure, architectural design, web, desktop.
We are looking to hire a QA Engineer to join the Nakukop LTD team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Nakukop LTD is a perfect place to grow your career. Apply now!
Responsibilities for QA Engineer:
-Create tests to identify software problems
-Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
-Document results of tests for the software development team
-Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience -Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
-Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs -Research and compare similar competitor products
-Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Qualifications for QA Engineer:
-Extensive experience in software development and testing
-High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages -Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
-In-depth understanding of JS, C#, .NET, HTML5 -Exceptional attention to detail
-Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
-Good oral and written communication skills
-Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision -Experience in Gambling Industry is beneficial.
-A decent level of salary (depends on the wishes and professional level of the candidate). -Health Insurance
-Office in the center of Prague with modern technology and equipment.
-The possibility of a flexible start to the working day.
Informace o pozici
- NAKUKOP LTD, odštěpný závod
- Spálená 76/14, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Russian (Intermediate)
- Salary: 35 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 773 614 605