At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy-efficient, and sustainable for more than 80 years. We are an American international corporation with approximately 17,000 employees and operations in 50 countries. We are the world’s leading supplier of LNG. We serve customers in technology, energy, healthcare, automotive, food, and industrial markets worldwide. Our Sustainable Projects, Programs, and Portfolios of Atmospheric Industrial Gases consist of Argon, Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen, Oxygen… We are recognized around the world for our innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment.
Financial BI Analyst_ oil&gas
Financial BI Analyst_Oil&Gas: Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic
- Location: Prague
- Contract Type: full time
- Education: University Degree
- Languages: English, Czech (fluent), Russian (advantage)
- Salary: competitive + annual bonus
Do you have 3-7 years of working experience in FP&A function within the oil&gas or chemical industry corporate environment?
Are you strong in Business Intelligence delivery and do you speak fluent English possibly Russian? If your answer is yes, we would like to hear fro you!
- To be the main point of contact for providing financial support to the business in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary
- To be the trusted partner to CZ&SK&HU business General Managers in achieving their commitments by providing meaningful financial analysis, accurate reporting and planning, and general financial advice together with input to decision making
- Support CERC Controller by providing timely consolidation for the CERC region, analysis to support sub-regional reporting requirements.
Principal Function & Accountabilities:
- Contribute to achieving Operating Plan targets for the CZ&SK&HU Gases business:
- Month-end close review results reporting, major factor preparation and analysis of monthly results and forecasting
- Prepare the monthly/ quarterly report package for the Business Area Reviews
- Develop analysis comparing quarterly forecast to Op plan targets
- Responsible for preparation of the yearly Operating Plan
- Contribute to business meetings and communicate effectively with the CZ&SK&HU IG business at all its levels
- Ownership of the “Cost to Serve” standards for the integrated gases business
- Work with Supply Chain, Customer Engineering, Operations to help them understand cost performance, comparison to the prior year and Operating Plans
- Proactive engagement with team highlighting cost trends and helping develop actions to correct performance
- Support the identification of productivity programs, measuring impact/ performance
- Keep a close link between the business unit and the Accounting and Shared Businesses Services organization for the region
Ideal Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Financial Management (ACCA/ CIMA)
- 3-7 years of proven finance experience in operational analysis, covering the full P&L
- Proven experience in FP&A function within the oil&gas or chemical industry corporate environment
- BI tools: BEX, ClickSent, ClickView
- Prior business partnering experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good systems knowledge (SAP, Analysis/ BW) coupled with excellent Office skills
- The high degree of initiative, ability to learn and efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact and communicate with all levels within the organization including senior management and other functions
- Languages: Czech & English; Russian will be an advantage
Our Benefits & Contribution:
- Technology: Laptop, Smartphone
- Holidays: 25 days
- Contribution: meal vouchers (110 CZK per day), pension insurance, surcharge during illness and sick days
- Development: excellent opportunities for education and growth, training, courses, certifications
- Environment: pleasant working environment, modern office space and a friendly team; work in a successful international company
* We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
If you are interested, please send your CV in the attachment as a word document.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For similar vacancies visit our career site! www.airproducts.cz/Careers
HR and Talent Team
Informace o pozici
- AIR PRODUCTS spol. s r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient), Russian (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Economics and Business Finance, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer