We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
You could become a member of a team developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, the world famous game Space Engineers, or you can work on our new upcoming project. If you like a challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment on an international team with colleagues who inspire you, then come and join our international team in Prague.
Prague is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and
is the capital of one of the safest countries in the world, the Czech Republic. With the nickname “the City of a Hundred Spires,” Prague is known for its stunning architecture and mystical Old Town. The city is also known for its comfortable transport, green spaces, and affordable living. Being in the heart of Central Europe also allows for easy travel across the whole of Europe.
We are looking for creative people with ability to see things from as many points of view as possible, those who are able to find ways and solutions for any kind of task that is given to them.
- Create high quality animations by using various tools and techniques
- Help develop new features and technologies to expand the content pipeline
- Collaborate with designers and artists to create animation assets that fulfill the requirements of the project's game and visual design
- Consistently meet project deadlines in a timely manner without compromising artistic integrity
- Skilled animator with +5 years of experience in professional game industry
- At least one released AAA title
- Passionate about games
- Paying attention to detail
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Modern offices
- Friendly environment
- No corporate approach
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
Location: Prague, Czech Republic or remote cooperation is possible for senior candidates
Possible start: Upon discussion
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility, and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please, send us your CV and portfolio.
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Na Petynce 213/23b, Praha – Břevnov
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Kultura, umění a tvůrčí práce
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
727 937 634