• softwarová společnost se zaměřením na vývoj a realizaci specifických informačních systémů s využitím technologií čipových karet
• poskytující svým zaměstnancům profesionální zázemí s perspektivním rozvojem osobnosti
Account Manager – IT Services for Banking Sector
MONET+ is looking for an Account Manager. Your place of work will be the MONET+ Prague office, with principal focus on the large account clients, Czech market.
- Manage sales activities at selected clients and act in the role of Account Manager.
- Develop strong business and technical knowledge of Acquiring and Payment Services; create presentations and documents that clearly state MONET+ offering, benefits, and meet clients’ needs and requirements.
- Responsible for the proposal – provide input into client proposals and ensure to be pulled together.
- Price level negotiation within the agreed range.
- Achieve sales targets, and meet business revenue plans.
- Create a sales funnel, which will result in both short- and longer-term business wins.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the area sales and IT technology services.
- Successful and proven track record with a strong client network.
- Good understanding of current IT market demands/trends; strong understanding of the business needs addressed by IT services in Banking sector.
- Education in IT or a related discipline is a benefit.
- Fluency in Czech and English.
- Ability to establish and maintain key client relationships with senior management with the support of the customer contact strategy.
- Manage effective communication with IT Architects and IT Service Specialists to prepare custom solutions or resolve technical issues.
- Pro-active approach to understand client business strategy and drivers, identify and create business opportunities, and develop business-value proposition.
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills, and a natural relationship builder and networker.
- Keep focus on agreed priorities, effective working attitude, positive thinking, result driven, think win-win.
- General knowledge of acquiring or card management systems is a big advantage.
- Travel Requirements - regular trips to company HQ in Zlin.
- Opportunity to become a member of a fast growing Czech company and participate on the development of the Acquiring services.
- Attractive remuneration package with performance based bonus system
- Flexible working arrangements
Informace o pozici
- Nekázanka 880/11, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Sales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer