Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Senior Financial Accountant
Main goal of the position:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to be responsible for accounting activities for one legal entity.
This position will be interesting for you if:
- You want to have a complex and challenging accounting position where to apply your accounting background.
- You want to be part of a stable team of accountants.
- You are attracted by a growing and diverse international office environment.
This is what you will mainly be doing in this role:
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations within EMEA Region.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- To administer VAT returns and any other local regulatory compliance items
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners (auditors, tax advisors, local authorities, other departments of the company and others)
- Manage the statutory accounts production and compliance processes ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines. Manage year-end audit.
- Manage the tax compliance processes (for corporation tax, VAT) ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines, including liaison with advisors
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Involvement in projects (European and Global) as directed by the Finance Manager
- Cooperate with other financial functions cross company, especially AP, Cash collection and Commercial finance teams
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting
This position will be a good fit if you have:
- Have 5+ years of accounting / tax or audit experience
- Are experienced with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Have proven experience with VAT returns preparation
- Previous experience with transition of accounting activities
- Have experience being the first point of contact for auditors
- Want and are able to use English (our company language) on a daily basis
- You should be legally allowed to work in the Czech Republic to apply
Benefits that we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
You can find more information about our Prague office here: https://www.curiumpharma.com/curium-prague/
Your privacy is important to us. Please read our Candidate's Application Privacy Notice: https://www.curiumpharma.com/candidates-application-privacy-notice/
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Tax consultant / specialist, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer