We are a recruitment company. At the moment, we are looking for a candidate to fulfill the role in our international client team as an Application Engineer.
Application Engineer :
Our client is always looking for exceptional Application Engineers to join our industry-leading. If you are a passionate professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous environment, we invite you to register your interest.
You will be joining a talented team that supports water & process treatment applications for refinery and petrochemical plants. In this position, you will manage and develop long-standing client relationships, with an intense focus on exceeding client expectations and driving service delivery. You will have a hands-on approach to service and deliver value through developing and managing technical projects to solve customer problems.
What s in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company and work with some of our leading customers
- A flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Enjoy a training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards
- Receive a company service vehicle for business & personal use
- Opportunity for the long term, an advanced career path in service, sales, corporate accounts or management
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans
- Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and new accounts
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Chemistry
- Strong technical service or field sales support experience
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and process treatments would be an advantage.
- Ability to sell value-added products to customers.
- Carry aptitude and confidence to deal with large national and multi-national customers
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with MS Excel Spreadsheets.
Informace o pozici
- Synapsis Recruitment s.r.o.
- Středočeský kraj
- Ústecký kraj
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá), Čeština (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 50 000 – 70 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: Chemický průmysl, Chemický inženýr
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura
Pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.
Na Zámecké 1518/9, 14000 Praha – Nusle, Česká republika