About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for talented individual who will join our Industrial Agency team
The selected candidate will become responsible for the industrial team DIGITAL MARKETING (web, microsites connections, Marketing materials preparations/ preparations coordination)
What do you need to have in order to be happy at this job?
1. Power point advanced knowledge!
4. Thinking out of the box and proactivity!
5. Experience & interest in practical Digital Marketing!
What will you do?
1. Coordinate content creation & visual content of department Web
2. Coordinate microsites and web connections
3. Promote deals to public (suggesting success stories for PR, corporate website)
4. Cooperate with marketing and research (local)
5. Prepare proposals for case studies, leaflets
6. Participate in Tender materials preparations
7. Prepare Newsletters, Banners
9. Coordinate External Events
What will you gain being with us?
1. We are very sucesfull global company (stability, internatioanlity)
2. We are international (16 nationalities working in our Prague office)
3. We are offereing opportunities for you to grow (within the industrial team or internationally)
4. Great location in Prague centre - Quadrio offices
5. Friendly and very young team :-)
Join us now!
Informace o pozici
- Cushman & Wakefield, s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Brand manager, Graphic designer, Marketing communication, Direct Marketing, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
Purkyňova 2121/3, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika