Walk The Room (WtR) is a value-driven 3D studio for commercial property communication. Founded in 2010, we are an enthusiastic group of 30 professionals with offices in Prague, Stockholm and London. We produce 3D-images, Virtual Reality and animations for many prominent property companies in Europe and beyond.
Our clients come to us because we are one of the top firms in the field with beautiful and value adding output. We help companies lease / sell / market their properties, before they are even built. You may see us as a blend between architects, creatives, and management consultants.
Finance administrator | Prague
Walk The Room (WtR) is a value-driven 3D studio for commercial property communication. Founded in 2010, we are an enthusiastic group of 30 professionals with offices in Prague, Stockholm and London. We produce 3D-images, Virtual Reality and animations for many prominent property companies in Europe and beyond. Our clients come to us because we are one of the top firms in the field with beautiful and value adding output. We help companies lease / sell / market their properties, before they are even built. You may see us as a blend between architects, creatives, and management consultants.
We have grown the team rapidly during the last year and we aim to grow even faster going forward. Given this expansion, we are now looking to strengthen the team further with a dedicated finance administrator to support financial functions and management. The person we appoint will be given lots of responsibility and you will be the right hand of the CFO.
Position will be in Prague, with start as soon as possible. Please see www.walktheroom.com for what we do.
- Coordinating invoicing. You will be responsible for coordinating and follow up invoicing in an international environment. Your responsibility will span both internally with project managers and the teams, but also towards our clients. Our clients are predominantly in scandinavia and UK, but we perform projects in US and globally.
- Produce reports and follow up´s | support. You will be given certain areas of controls under which you will report to CFO and partner of the firm.
- Financial administration. Day to day financial activities that require attention to detail.
- After getting settled in the role:
- Trimming the business. In charge of finding excess costs and keeping an eye on our capital day to day expenditures - perhaps making the business more efficient / lean?
- Improving and developing financial routines. As you learn more about what we do, there might be smarter ways how to handle financial reports and account. We are open to suggestions in how reports and reporting may be improved.
- Month 1-6: Get up to speed in WtR production and financial functions. You will learn how we work and what our routines are to date. We will start with certain areas of responsibilities, and slowly grow you into a role with more and more responsibilities. You will work closely with our chief operation officer and chief financial officer.
- Month 6+: In the second period, you will be up and running and further responsibilities will fall under your umbrella. During this period, we may consider strengthening the financial team even further and you will be a vital part of that team.
- Overall, your responsibilities will reflect your skills, talent, desire and ability to learn and work hard. Within 1-3 years, we would be very keen to see you grow into a position with an even greater responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Right hand to the Partner | Steep learning curve. You will work as the right hand (direct report) of one of the Partners in the company – our COO Alexander Uulas and CEO Jesper Adeberg. You will have the opportunity to learn a lot and we truly hope that you will.
- International context. We have clients globally and employees from all around the world and different nationalities.
- A growing company. We have been growing since inception and our aim is to speed that up. We would like you to be part of that journey.
- Long-term prospects. We are not in a rush to find the right person – and when we find her/him, we want to make sure this person stays with us, as he/she will have exciting responsibilities, great working conditions and will be learning a lot.
- Working with the best. We are doing our best to attract top talents from all around the world (we have 11 nationalities on board!) who collaborate across projects and borders. We are proud to belong to top 3D studios in Europe and as such, striving for excellence in all aspects of our work is paramount for us.
- Fun working environment. Becoming part of our team, you will interact with everybody on a daily basis. Our team has space maniacs, business visionaries, fashion geeks, paragliders, foodies, sport fans, globetrotters – what topics will you bring to the table?
- Stability of an established Swedish company. We have been around for 9 years and since then we have developed a solid portfolio of renowned clients.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Relevant university degree in finance/economics/accounting
- Detail oriented, structured and organized in combination with a holistic mindset.
- Min. 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Proven / clearly formed interest to build career in financial management / financial administration.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- It also (not required) helps if you:
- Have international experience. Having lived abroad or dealt with companies in an international context
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Team player attitude
- Business minded
- Want to learn / Growth mindset
- Open applications and “rough cut”. CV and cover letter to be sent in - August
- 15 minute short meeting/interview (digital - zoom, hangouts, skype etc) - August
- Selected few to do a “case” - August
- Final interviews in the Prague office - August/September
- Contract - September with start as soon as possible
Informace o pozici
- Walk the Room, s.r.o.
- Francouzská 171/28, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Assistant, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer