Bohemia Interactive established in 1999 in Prague is an independent game development studio that focuses on developing original state of the art computer entertainment, including the research of proprietary advanced real-time 3D graphics, artificial intelligence and physical simulation technologies for real-time interactive environments.
Pushing the aspect of simulations and freedom, Bohemia Interactive has built up a diverse portfolio of products, which includes the popular Arma series, as well as DayZ, Ylands, Vigor, and various other kinds of proprietary software.
Junior Graphic Designer
We are currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to reinforce our Prague office team.
Under the creative direction of the Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll assist with the execution of designs and implementation of assets for websites, social media channels, and digital advertising. You should have a good knowledge of fundamental design, typography, and current trends, as well as the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback from team members. You’ll assist with the design and production of visual materials for our company and our games (Arma, DayZ, Vigor, Ylands, etc.), and with this in mind, you will also adapt each design according to their branding guidelines.
As a junior position, this is a great opportunity to step into the gaming industry and improve your skills in creative work, branding, digital design, and production of all kinds of digital visuals.
- Experience using design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator), Sketch App, and prototype apps like Marvel, inVision, or Adobe XD.
- Ability to collaborate with the creative team and other stakeholders by brainstorming and creating design ideas, mock-ups, and layouts when needed.
- Must have good knowledge of design, good use of typography, and attention to detail.
- Having your own portfolio or examples of past work that you’re proud of helps a lot.
- Proven experience or education in the Visual Communication field (Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Design)
- Basic knowledge of Html/CSS
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills, including being able to take direction/criticism
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Friendly atmosphere in a mid-size multinational team of passionate and experienced developers
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Competitive salary and benefits (semi-flexible hours, meal vouchers, extra vacation, language courses, milestone bonuses, etc.)
- Assistance with relocation (if needed)
If you're interested, please send us:
- your CV detailing previous work experience
- a cover letter outlining your interest in working for Bohemia Interactive.
- your portfolio (demonstration of your graphic work)
Your application cannot be assessed without the required attachments.
Thanks in advance!
Informace o pozici
- BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s.
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Graphic designer, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Strakonická 1199/2d, 150 00 Praha 5, Česká republika