The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe (yup, that’s us)? You have a passion for interior? Your heart beats for social media? You love to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application!
We are looking for a Junior Social Media Specialist – Czech Republic (m/f/d) who will join our team responsible for our Czech Instagram account – constantly researching best practices, the latest trends and arising features to bring our social media activities to the next level. You will be part of an international team in Munich.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing into a social media “Think Tank” and constantly being on the edge of social media. Analyzing the latest social media trends and arising features, evaluating their relevance for Westwing and presenting recommendations how to embrace these.
- Support in running our Czech Instagram account: Managing the publishing calendar based on seasonality, offering etc., researching content and a focus on creating and publishing Instagram Stories.
- The daily, authentic communication as well as great engagement with our social media community on Instagram and Instagram Stories (liking, commenting, quickly answering questions, direct messages etc.).
- You love to get feedback, proposals and suggestions from our followers and to analyze them. Further you bring in creative ideas in how we can integrate our fans’ feedback into our offering and our content.
- Support with reports and analyzing the performance of our posts and stories as well as drawing conclusions for further improvement.
- You easily manage the independent coordination of social media projects, including creation of ideas, planning, execution and tracking.
- You want to become a global player: The close cooperation and the exchange with our global social media and costumer service teams lead to creative wow-ideas.
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Your heart beats for „all things social media“ and you never leave the house without your smartphone. You are a social media addict and love the fast pace of it. You are obsessed to find out what works on social media and how to fine-tune our social media presence to reach the next level
- Experience in running organic – ideally cutting-edge – social media channels (within a company or agency). A plus: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog. If so, we would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!
- You love interior and design and have a perfect feeling for our brand
- You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Office Tools, esp. Excel and Powerpoint
- You are a Czech native speaker and have very good English language skills
- A position full of responsibility in the heart of the social media team in a fast growing eCommerce company
- A dynamic international team with flat hierarchies and a great working environment
- A lot of responsibility and space for your own ideas
- As part of the content marketing team you are in the middle where the magic happens and get many insights from production to distribution of our social media content
Contact: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation. Please also add to your application which 3 companies run great organic social media accounts in your opinion and why (max. amount of characters, incl. blank spaces: 2.000; notes are sufficient).
Informace o pozici
- Westwing Group AG
- Moosacher Str. 88, 80809 München, Germany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
004 989 550 544 209