International company is exclusively searching for a suitable candidate as
We are looking for a new colleague in the Machinery department. If you enjoy communicating with people, have sale experience and strong technical (machinery) background, you can be the right one:
- Sales (Trade) activities with a production equipment and related services, e.g. with installation and relocation services, with maintenance services, etc…
- Procurement of spare parts and consumables items for production plants.
- Looking for new Japanese as well as non-Japanese customers within European region.
- Establishing strong relationships, maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Travelling to visit actual and potential customers.
- Managing of received turnkey projects (purchasing, logistic, installation, after service).
- Business trips in the length around one month.
- Possible installation site management in length around one month, mainly within European region.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to build relationships with customers quickly and effectively.
- Solid technical background - focused on machinery.
- Sales, communication and organizational skills.
- Teamwork capability.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and self-reliance.
- Fluent English.
- Driving license.
Advantage but not condition:
- Czech Language.
- Japanese Language.
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience of production engineering.
- Experience with the Sales of production technologies.
- Installation site management and H&S management experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance (Sodexo meal vouchers).
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing for Toyota cars.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
Informace o pozici
- Toyota Tsusho Europe SA Czech Republic Branch
- Plzeňská 3185/5b, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Sales, Mechanical engineering, Project Manager, Mechanical engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer