GoodData® provides groundbreaking BI for data monetization to enterprises, independent software vendors, and system integrators who seek to quickly create and distribute valuable information to large networks of customers and partners.
Our real-time analytics distribution platform is highly scalable and secure - allowing companies like Zendesk and many others to deploy engaging data products that are guided by GoodData’s expertise in delivering widely-adopted analytics solutions.
DevOps Engineer - Monitoring
GoodData is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Monitoring Team in Prague. The team is responsible for monitoring infrastructure of the GoodData cloud based SaaS platform hosted on a dedicated private cloud infrastructure.
Our team is taking care of all internal services related to status monitoring and alerting, performance monitoring, log management and security scanning. The core responsibilities of an engineer in the team range from usual operation, migrations and automatisation to implementation and integration of new services.
Your job will be to
- Take care of the monitoring infrastructure of our SaaS application.
- Maintain configuration and tooling for automatisation.
- Integration of monitoring systems with all other systems in our computing environment.
- Deploy new software versions.
- Process systems migrations.
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system administration, troubleshooting and fine-tuning.
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Willingness to intensive team collaboration.
- Good communication skills in both Czech and English language.
- No problem to participate in 24x7 on-call support.
We welcome experience with
- Red Hat and its clones
- Separate testing and production environment with proper change management
- OS configuration management tools (Puppet or similar)
- Distributed revision control system (git)
- System migrations
- Management of monitoring tools (Nagios/Icinga, Grafana or Splunk)
- Distributed systems
- Scrum/agile environment
- Automated testing
- Knowledge of directory and authentication protocols (LDAP and Kerberos)
- Great place to work at Danube House building, Prague – Karlín
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria program
- Semiannual bonus program
- Stock options program
- Referral bonus program
- Free beverages and snacks in the office
- GoodLife program: sport and cultural events
- Company events: hackathons, pub times, events for families e.g. Halloween, St. Nicholas Day etc.
- Dogs friendly office
- Free tickets to ZOO
- Company laptop: MacBook or Lenovo
- Employee mobile tariff
- In Karta 25 CZ Railways
Informace o pozici
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer