This position project manages the IT compliance programs that are internally reviewed to ensure compliance with enforced policies to comply with compliance obligations. Existing programs include SSAE 18 (SOC 1), SOC 2, PCI DSS, PADSS, ISO 27K and related security policies and processes. S/He acts as single point of contact with the process owners to identify areas of concern, develop the relevant solutions, provide management response, track progress and drive actions to completion. S/he performs ongoing periodic walkthrough and controls testing for compliance projects, including audits for IT projects, applications, operations and environments for adherence to corporate security policies and guidelines and monitors compliance and completion of any remediation or process improvements agreed with management. S/He also acts as the liaison with the external auditors to address their requirements, provide management response for any findings, and drive action to completion.
This position requires coordinating, communicating, and working effectively with prospects, customers, internal process owners, internal and external auditors, and all levels of management.
The position prefers experience in IT compliance, audit, and software development lifecycle (SDLC) & Security best practices in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in IT Compliance or related field is required for this position.
- Requires CISA. CPA will be considered
- Hands on working knowledge and experience of SOX ITGC, SSAE 18 (SOC 1), and ISO 27K.
- Experience with PCI/PADSS and related security policies, processes, and regulations an advantage
- Experience and working knowledge of security related technology (e.g. Identity Management tools, Firewalls, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. NetSuite, PeopleSoft FDM and Oracle eBusiness) security standards and implementation is preferred
- Exposure to cloud environment an advantage.
Informace o pozici
- Oracle Czech s.r.o.
- Dornych 510/38, Brno – Trnitá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Individual schedules of working hours, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer