We know that dental professionals do more than create healthy, beautiful smiles—they create confidence. To achieve their goals, they need a champion. They need someone who will be there for them, side by side and end to end. At Envista, we are uniquely positioned to be this champion. Our differentiated combination of continuous improvement, a bias toward action and innovation, and a deep respect for the professionals we serve embolden us to champion dental professionals like no one else can. Our comprehensive product portfolio covers an estimated 90% of dentists’ clinical needs for diagnosing, treating and preventing dental conditions as well as improving the aesthetics of the human smile.
Joining Envista means that you are joining a global innovator of dental solutions committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world.
Envista is a company of companies – a global family of three operating companies: KaVo Kerr, traditional dental consumables and equipment; Ormco, orthodontic solutions; and Nobel Biocare Systems, implant dentistry solutions. Each company works independently as standalone organization, yet they collaborate to further growth and drive meaningful innovation in the global dental industry.
Senior Analyst Internal Controls
Position Summary - The Senior Analyst Internal Control is to coordinate and drive the compliance and SOX activities for all group entities. In addition the role supports and leads performance improvements.
- Owning and providing global directives for any implementation or change related to controls. This includes Internal Audits, Balance Sheet Reviews, SOX compliance, Control Self-Assessment, Anti-Corruption Program, Risk Assessment and Data Privacy. This includes driving alignment with Envista Corporate requirements. Performing of SOX Testing with the respective follow up tracking activities.
- Continuous process improvement activities on all financial procedures and controls given.
- Developing new controls to ensure a firm and secure Finacial Process Environment.
- Ensure consistency through all systems in authorities and approval flows given.
- Owning the tracking and reporting out of all finance relevant compliance issues within the organization (e.g. remediation of issues identified during the compliance activities).
- Providing best practice to ensure consistency and standardization of Global Finance Policies.
- Improving procedures by teaming up with regional and country specific finance organization.
Other Responsibilties and projects:
- Revising and updating the management of the SoD conflicts in regards to the SAP access rights for the group.
- Developing a change management plan regarding the bank access rights and the treasury tool access rights.
- Supporting all group Insurance Requirements.
- Leading any project assigned by Senior Management.
Critical Experience, Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, or Education Required:
- Higher education in Business Administration, Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar education, Compliance and CIA qualification is an asset
- Min. 2- 3 years experience in financial accounting in an international environment required.
- Experienced to work in a crossfunctional and international team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting (US GAAP prefered) and internal controls.
- Experience in writing internal policies, procedures and process evaluation and documentation is a plus.
- Practice with SAP R/3, BI and HFM, Microsoft Office.
- Able to work towards clear deadlines.
- Willing and eager to learn.
- Focuses upon objectives that have the greatest business impact.
- Take clear decisions and appropriate risks.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Communicative and flexible person; Team-Player.
- Interesting job within multinational corporation
- Valuable and challenging work activities
- Job in the modern work environment
- Competitive base salary in the industry
- Development of professional knowledge
If you are interested, please send your CV in English and Czech language.
Informace o pozici
- SpofaDental a.s.
- Türkova 2319/5b, Praha – Chodov
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Nadstandardní lékařská péče, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Možnost delšího neplaceného volna
- Zařazeno: Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Auditor, Finanční analytik, Financial Controller, Project Manager, Risk Manager, Finanční specialista
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Markova 238, 50601 Jičín – Holínské Předměstí, Česká republika
+420 606 023 817