We create software solutions for saving and restoring data. Also, we have our very own music band formed by our developers and QA engineers. We write code for cutting edge technology. We run marathons and assemble bikes for charity giveaways too. Our software helps banks, hospitals, airports, airways, hotels, manufacturers (Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, Jumeirah Group, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux, to name a few) to protect and manage their data. We are 3,700+ employees, 355,000+ customers, 30+ offices around the world. Also, we are fun times, challenging tasks, friendly atmosphere — approximately 365 days a year.
JOIN VEEAM TEAM!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czech Republic. Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle servers and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products together with Veeam QA professionals in Prague.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. Veeam clients are several hundreds of thousands of companies all over the world.
We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
A Senior QA Automation Engineer will join us and strengthen one of major directions:
- Data Protection: a suite of products for data backup and restore in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- Data Management: a set of products for monitoring, reporting, and process automation in virtual, physical and cloud environments.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation.
- Expertise and desire to write a quality code and grow professionally in the software programming area.
- Deep understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Experience developing test automation strategies and plans, analysing test progress, and optimising the processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix operating systems.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with your team-mates and read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms like VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Experience managing and developing a test automation or development team.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and supporting autotests for one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Participating in planning and creating the test automation strategy for your products.
- Participating in autotest framework development and supporting internal test systems.
- Training and development of new team members.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
A set of technologies and tools varies from project to project, and includes:
- PowerShell, SQL, C#;
- Selenium WebDriver, FitNesse, TestCafe, Pester;
- Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab/Microsoft TFS.
Our offer includes:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Argentinská 420/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer