International Automotive Components (IAC) is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems. We bring added value, service, and success to our customers, investors, and employees, reinforcing our quality, value, and technology.
IAC has approximately 60 locations in 19 countries. With more than 50 manufacturing and 18 design, technical and commercial locations, IAC employs approximately 22,000 people globally, around 2 300 of them in Czechia. The company’s 2017 sales were $4.4 billion.
In order to strenghten our internal audit team we look for a
Senior Internal Auditor
About the role
International Automotive Components Group is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor at our Czech and Slovak locations. This position will support the Director of Internal Audit and Compliance for IAC Group in ensuring proper internal controls are in place to safeguard the Company’s assets. This position will touch various aspects of the business to better position the role for rotation to other roles within the company.
- Serve as senior auditor during site visits.
- Responsible for planning, data collection, analysis, and interviewing key personnel.
- Conduct process walkthrough to gain an understanding of processes and identify risks/gaps and process improvements
- Test the operating effectiveness of key financial controls and review of financial statement balances.
- Conduct operational audit procedures to identify areas of improvement or best practices
- Prepare audit documentation to support audit conclusions and draft audit report
- Communicate and follow up with key personnel on all findings and work with them on remediation efforts.
- Assess the impact of business process changes on the control environment; identify and address new risk areas.
- Evaluate compliance with corporate policies.
- Stay abreast of changes to audit standards, governmental laws, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Assist external auditors with year-end audit procedures.
Preferred Education & Experiences to fulfil role (essential & desirable)
- 3-5 years work-related experience in auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal controls, US GAAP and local statutory requirements
- Demonstrated experience with process documentation including flowcharting and narratives, walkthroughs, and control testing.
- High-level of written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across business levels.
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak, English preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with various individuals across the company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, ACL preferred
- MBA/CPA/CIA/CFE preferred
Willingness to travel domestically and internationally 50%
If you are inspired or know someone who may be, please apply with us including CV and cover letter
Informace o pozici
- International Automotive Components Group s. r. o. – závod Přeštice 2
- Praha – Nové Město
- Průmyslová 1408, Přeštice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or Czech (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Administration, Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Auditor, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Financial director / manager, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer