Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Test Automation Engineer (Java)
We are seeking a highly motivated Test Automation Engineer to join a growing team of our client. You will work on a powerful scheduling solution that focuses on employee scheduling, and time and attendance tracking, serving a Fortune 500 client portfolio.
You would be joining a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team composed of business analysts, developers, architects, product managers and quality assurance analysts delivering a portfolio of world-class products.
About the company
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of Enterprise applications and services, helping thousands of customers in over 160+ countries throughout the world. Their industry leading product not only improves operations and increases growth, it also allows the customer to react quickly to market fluctuations and adapt to varying business demands. The company is well known for providing a rich user experience and delivering solutions engineered for speed and accuracy. Due to rapid growth within their Western and Central European operations, an exciting new opening for a Senior Java Developer has been created.
- Code automation coverage using behavioural scripts backed by Java
- Direct participation in creation, development and execution of test cases and test plans
- Work as part of a dynamic team in an Agile environment with minimal supervision
- Ensure traceability between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification
- Maintain and extend test coverage along with designing test cases from user stories, creating appropriate tools, utilities, and automation scripts that assist in functional testing and to create test data
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across product teams
- Experience in development or test engineering field
- Java development experience and/or Test automation development experience (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber etc.)
- General scripting and SQL development skills
- Understanding of web applications and multi-tiered product architectures
- Pension and Life Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Meal vouchers
- Language Classes
- Flexi Pass vouchers
- Above standard medical care
- Fantastic opportunity to work with the 10th largest Enterprise Software company in the world
- Exceptional Training and Development programs
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 70 000 – 95 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika