Integra is a renowned company providing comprehensive services in the field of custom software development, cyber security, development operations and hiring of IT specialists. Our clients' portfolios include multinational corporate companies and local start-ups.
Junior Fullstack Developer
What technologies will you use?
- Java, Spring Boot, JPA (70%)
- React for Web apps (30%)
- Oracle database
- Jenkins & GitHub
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Junior Full-Stack SW Engineer – expertise of Java/SpringBoot and React is a must
- Java Persistent API (Hibernate)
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience with implementation of Microservice oriented architecture
- Fluent in English
What can you expect?
- Modern offices, unformal environment and great corporate culture
- A great team of IT professionals
- Assignments that make sense because you are involved in formulating them
- The daily search for best ways together, such as what features to add
- Personal development - code reviews, sharing experiences, training, workshops
- The project you love to show off
- Possibility of the home office
Why cooperate with Integra?
- Free tax and accounting advising
- Short maturity of invoices
- Discounted prices to IT courses
Informace o pozici
- Integra Czech Republic, s.r.o.
- U Sluncové 666/12a, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 60 000 – 65 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Sales commission, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.