LOCATION GERMANY AND CZECH REPUBLIC
START YOUR CAREER NOW!
GERMAN LANGUAGE IS A NEED !!
Get the very prestigious job for a famous and well-established shopping centre developer with excellent reputation on the European market!!!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a smart and ambitious junior genuinely interested to build a career in a segment of commercial real estate.
This position will be appealing to either fresh graduates interested in real estate segment and property/facility as well as candidates with a brief sales support experience both in and out of real estate segment.
Due to a multinational working environment, the business language is GERMAN, ENGLISH AND Czech/Slovak.
As a Trainee you will join a very successful developer with a great reputation and highly interesting portfolio of commercial properties.
- Manage and develop the tenant relations based on our company culture, customer
- promises and long-term business strategies in cooperation with CENTRE MANAGER
- Listen to, coordinate and take action to solve potential issues between center
- management and tenants.
- Prepare communications, reports and meetings with tenants about news,
- performance of the center, upcoming events, safety etc.
- monitor all aspects of the local market, including competitors and actual trends.
- Create business relationships with renters, authorities, local community and other
- Support on time preparation of data needed for Monthly Management Reporting
Degree in commerce, business administration, economics any similar relevant degree.
You have min. 1- 2 years’ experience of retail, leasing or from service sector, preferably within shopping center business.
Ability to translate business needs into actions and solutions. Ability to travel
Commercial mind-set and service minded.
Strong communication, economical, presentation and organization skills.
Ability to create trustful relationships and lead in change and in a multi-cultural environment.
Good written and spoken ENGLISH language GERMAN nice to have.
You are advanced user of MS Office, owner of driving license B.
Bonus program; Employee Loyalty Program; 25 days of vacation; notebook; mobile phone; meal vouchers; sick days; team building department activities; training and development activities and others.
"letting/leasing" "retail" "operations" "marketing" "junior position" "property management" "centre manager"
Informace o pozici
- Prušák Group s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate/personal coach, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Brand manager, Project Manager, Estate agent, Marketing specialist, Regional Business Manager, Facility Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
náměstí 14. října 642/17 642/17, 1500 Praha – Smíchov, Česká Republika