We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
You could become a member of a team developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, the world famous game Space Engineers, or you can work on our new upcoming project. If you like a challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment on an international team with colleagues who inspire you, then come and join our international team in Prague.
Prague is known as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and
is the capital of one of the safest countries in the world, the Czech Republic. With the nickname “the City of a Hundred Spires,” Prague is known for its stunning architecture and mystical Old Town. The city is also known for its comfortable transport, green spaces, and affordable living. Being in the heart of Central Europe also allows for easy travel across the whole of Europe.
Game Analytics Engineer
Keen Software House s.r.o. is an independent game development studio based in Prague. Its main projects are the sandbox video game Space Engineers and the VRAGE 2.0 game engine.
We are looking for a Game Analytics Engineer to enlarge our team and support games we work on.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Game Analytics Engineer who will be working on the most successful Czech sandbox game, Space Engineers.
What can you expect?
Your main responsibility will be to work on the analytical tasks for the Space Engineers game. Your daily work will be to work with our development teams and design teams in order to discover the game bugs and code issues, but also to reassure the quality of the code before the releases. You will be working in a dynamic international team which likes challenges and is not afraid of them.
- Software engineer responsible for game analytics development
- Work with the team to create new infrastructure to improve the use of analytics in Space Engineers
- Work with analysts to develop and provide big data
- Work with the data warehousing team to capture and store big data
- Minimum of 5 years experience as PC game analytics developer
- Shipped at least one AAA game title
- Professional use of C/C++, C#
- Experience building and optimising big data pipelines, architectures and databases.
- Experience with dynamic scripting languages (e.g. LUA, Python)
- Experience using analytics software (e.g. SPSS, Tableau) or with scripting for analytics (e.g. Python, R, C++)
- Familiar with code and data optimization
- Strong problem-solving skills
Considered a plus:
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and distributed systems
- Strong math skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion for playing games
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
An enthusiastic professional who is looking for challenges, someone who dares to go outside of the comfort zone and who is not afraid to bring up new ideas. We are looking for a colleague who has a passion for game testing, but is able to automate it and find optimal solutions for managing high workload.
Friendly and informal working environment, with no corporate approach. Flexible working hours as well as possibility of home office.
Informace o pozici
- Keen Software House s.r.o.
- Na Petynce 213/23b, Praha – Břevnov
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
727 937 634