Our cross-functional team of 7 developers is looking for a Java Developer, who will take part in the development of our main product, YSoft SafeQ. Y Soft Research & Development (R&D) department includes 100 professionals. We work in manager-less teams supported by agile coaches and we share one product backlog.
At Y Soft, you’ll gets an opportunity to look at the bigger picture of how our product works, learning all the specifics of its architecture. That’s why you’ll never find yourself working on isolated chunks of a product.
Technologies and environment you will work with/in:
- Java 11+, Gradle 6+, Spring 5+, Spring Boot 2+, Hibernate 5+, Postgres a mssql (RDBMS), Maven 3, Git, Docker.
- Our technologies are up to date most of the time; you might come across some older versions in our technology stack
- Our teams have neither project manager nor people manager - we are truly self-organized
- Participate in the transfer of originally on - premise solution to cloud
- Work on different components of SafeQ expect to work with other technologies than Java from time to time
- Take part in team activities such as planning, refinement, and retrospective
- You should be able to both write the code and serve as a mentor for junior colleagues in the team via pair programming, code reviews, etc.
- If you have a certain area of interest (e.g., architecture, security, QA), you can participate in one of our Communities of Practice (CoP)
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of Java - your expertise will be crucial for the team
- Either experience with or interest in frontend development is welcome
- Experience with the development of commercial product
- Active involvement in team activities and decision-making
- Ability to openly share your opinion, take part in a discussion, ask questions, etc.
You can look forward to:
- Opportunity to guide change in the processes and environment at Y Soft
- Great benefits, including 30 days of vacation, company stock allocation program, and free use of 3D printers
- Many internal activities organized by YSofters for YSofters (Y4Y)
- Opportunity to stand out from the crowd - no matter if you want to speak at a meetup or organize the next session of our regular lunch & stories, Y Soft will support you!
Informace o pozici
- Y Soft Corporation, a.s.
- Technická 2948/13, Brno – Královo Pole
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer