Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., division Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure, provides mission-critical and business-critical solutions to governments and service providers. A global leader, proven innovator and trusted partner, our software and industry expertise help improve the lives of millions of people through safer communities, better public services and more reliable infrastructure. Visit www.hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Technical Writer (Freelancer)
Create technical documentations of ESC Software Products
Product Family: all (Fokus: Mobile, but also G/Technology, FOW, NetWorks, G!NIUS)
- Deep technical understanding.
- Understanding of Background and User Flow of our products.
- Close collaboration with Development team to describe new functionalities.
- Collaboration with Marketing when it comes to documentation, localization and communication (provide content on our products).
- Deep understanding of our customers.
- Creation of product descriptions, technical and functional descriptions (as well as training documents).
- Describing technical matters easily understandable for all target groups.
- Regular update of documentation.
- Your profile
- Language skills: fluent English required, other optional
- College degree with a major in English or Technical Writing.
- 1-2 years of experience as a technical writer.
- Experience with Author-it is an additional advantage.
- Experience with creating online end-user Help and other documents such as installation guides.
- Understanding of Utilities business is preferred.
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realising the
recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 12A Konstruktorska St, 02-673 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the
above consent may be withdrawn at any time. " Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment
process. For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted.
You can find our data protection statement here: https://bynder.hexagon.com/m/7b7b2e990802fbc2/original/Hexagon_GSP_Applicant_Data_Protection_Statement_Poland.pdf
Informace o pozici
- Intergraph CS s.r.o.
- Jundrovská 1101/48, Brno – Komín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technical Writer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: other
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.