Farkasova International helps and advises organisations on recruitment and talent management strategy and ways to align it with their business objectives. The company focuses on both local and international Executive Search and Talent Management assignments within Europe.
BRAND MANAGER CZ & SK
For our client, an FMCG company, we have been currently searching for exceptional marketers for a Brand Manager role.
You will be responsible for:
To be the brand and consumer expert and have excellent competitor knowledge on areas of relevance to their brands
- Build brands in line with corporate branded play strategy and transfer into measurable action steps
- Plan and execute with excellence all key global/ EU/ local projects for given brands
- Initiate, develop and implement promotion and communication strategies (incl. media, consumer and retail promotions, events, in-store, PR etc )
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Cooperate with agencies concerning strategy execution and 360° campaign preparation
- Monitor and analyse market, consumer behaviour and actions undertaken by the competition
- Constantly monitor product availability, propose actions to overcome potential issues
- Analyse brand performance, give recommendations to constantly improve
- Cooperate closely with Trade Marketing team to work out bespoke customer promotions
- Cooperate with Sales Department with regards to main retail activities and product profitability analyses
- Develop additional local web requirements in cooperation with Digital Team
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, wherever necessary
- Under the supervision of Marketing Manager, allocate A&P budget for given brands
- Monitor and control allocated A/P budget
- Monitor media plan vs stock availability and performance on a constant basis
We are expecting:
- At least 2 years of experience in sales & marketing commercial environment
- Evidence of delivering effective plans, products and marketing communications programmes as part of a te
- Experience of writing and delivering effective presentations
- Project management experience
- Understanding of key financials
Good time management For a completely confidential discussion please contact Simona Ouhelová.
We would like to inform you that by sending your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data in order to provide personal counseling for you. In accordance with applicable data protection laws, you hereby agree that Farkasova International, s.r.o. is allowed to process your personal data, necessary for the purposes of personal counseling and mediation of your career opportunities (in particular your name, surname, e-mail, address, telephone number or other data voluntarily provided and necessary for the aforementioned purposes).
Informace o pozici
- Farkasova International s.r.o.
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Prodej a obchod, Category Manager, Brand manager, Marketingová strategie
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura