The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the center of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com
Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Junior Pricing Specialist / Sales Administrator
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
This role will support and partner with a team of Account Managers, Sales Representatives and Mobility Advisors that are covering the region of Continental Europe with customer service and sales activities.
The role is suitable for candidates with commercial acumen and passion for languages that are interested to develop their knowledge in the fields of international logistics, customer service and sales.
· Liaise with the Account Managers, Sales Representatives and Mobility Advisors, Service Partners and Country Operations and provide best operational cost for each bidding opportunity
· Prepare price proposals and review target margins, competitiveness and support the team through the booking process
· Administrative support to the team with data entry in Crown’s CRM systems
· Support the team with obtaining various cost solutions to match client needs
· Communicate on daily basis with internal and external stakeholders, managers and partners
Professional Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor degree – fresh graduate opportunity (Commerce, Economics, Finance, Technology) or 1-2 years of demonstrated experience.
· Logistics experience is preferred or a plus for this position.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
· Mandatory English language – any additional European languages would be considered. a plus (French, Spanish, German)
· Analytical skills/approach to work
· Attention to detail
· Sales and customer service driven professionals
· Passion for communication and data/work organization
· Open minded and Collaboration with multiple stakeholders
***A successful applicant must be authorized to work in Czech Republic (EU passport or valid work visa)***
What we offer
· Work in international environment supporting clients from all over Europe, work with colleagues from multiple countries on daily basis
· Work in a dynamic team with opportunities for growth
· Learning opportunities in the field of relocations, international logistics and mobility
· Work on new projects for an industry leader with over 50 years history
· Summary of benefits offered (meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, Birthday leave, 2 days volunteering leave, Multisport Card, Crown University courses).
· At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
· We are CARING about people and their experience
· Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
· We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
· We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
· We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
Informace o pozici
- Crown Worldwide Movers, s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 663/136c, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.