SKILLED FINANCIAL ANALYST - REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER / INVESTOR
DYNAMIC INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
Are you interested in expanding your analytical skills and real estate know-how while working for a successful real estate developer? Would you like to take on a new career challenge and develop yourself in dynamic environment?
International, highly attractive commercial real estate developer is searching for a Financial Analyst to join the company and support the property management team with their financial and reporting agenda.
They are specifically looking for someone with previous analytical experience in real estate segment (e.g. on Property Analyst role), who has financial/accounting overview, can prepare index reports, understands service charges and/or CAPEX, OPEX operations.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Data consolidation and preparation of analysis and reports within property management department
- Prepare cashflows for specific projects
- Prepare inputs for service charges
- Participation on preparation of budget
- Analysis of current portfolio
- Invoicing (in cooperation with a Team Assistant)
- Cooperation and support of implementing a new software - NAVISION
- Supervision of debtors, application of bank guarantees and deposits
- Reporting to the head of property team
Ideal candidate will hold at least a bachelor degree in economics or finance. You should have previous experience (approx. 2-3 years) on analytical role in a real estate segment. Intermediate knowledge of English and Czech languageis a must have. You are also expected to have strong analytical skills together with an attention to a detail and ability to work under pressure. Advanced usage of Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
Suitable candidate should be individual with a great interpersonal skills and passion for his/her job.
Apart from competitive financial remuneration based on your skills and experience AND generous benefit package, the company also offers interesting career prospects and most of all a very inspiring environment of successful and growing international firm.
If you are fulfilling all mentioned requirements and are eager to start your new career chapter, send your CV in English.
Due to high volume of applications, we will contact only candidates meeting all mentioned criteria.
For more career opportunities follow www.prusakgroup.cz
Key words: "financial analyst" "property analyst" "real estate" "property" "invoicing" "economy" "finance" "accounting" "CAPEX" "OPEX"
Rádi bychom Vás upozornili, že zasláním Vašeho životopisu udělujete, v souladu s ustanoveními zákona č.101/200 Sb. o ochraně osobních údajů, společnosti Prušák Group s.r.o. souhlas se zpracováním osobních údajů týkajících se Vaší osoby za účelem zajištění personálního poradenství pro Vaši osobu. Tento souhlas nám udělujete do odvolání, a to v rozsahu nezbytném k zajištění účelu tohoto souhlasu.
Informace o pozici
- Prušák Group s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient) or English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 50 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Economist, Invoice clerk, Financial analyst, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
777 874 807