Photon Energy is a leading solar energy solutions and services company covering the entire lifecycle of solar energy systems. We have built and commissioned solar power plants with a combined capacity of over 80 MWp across Europe and Australia, of which over 60 MWp are part of our own portfolio. Currently, we are developing over 700 MWp of photovoltaic projects (580 MWp in partnership with Canadian Solar) and building over 33 MWp, globally. Our Operations and Maintenance (O&M) division provides its services for over 300 MWp worldwide. Additionally, the subsidiary Photon Water Technology (PWT) focuses on developing and providing water purification, remediation and treatment systems for worldwide deployment. Photon Energy is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'PEN'. The company has offices in Europe, Australia and South America. For more information, please visit www.photonenergy.com.
To strengthen our team, we’re looking to fill the following position based in our Prague office:
Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for an ambitious digital marketer to join our growing team at the company’s Prague office, located in the charming neighbourhood of Karlin.
Working collaboratively with the marketing and communications team, the ideal candidate will help us shape the Photon Energy brand, promote company services and products and drive prospects to conversions through a variety of marketing channels.
We’re looking for a team player, someone who has a healthy mix of creativity, good organizational and project management skills, and the ability to think logically and find creative solutions to challenges they face. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will need to acquire an in-depth knowledge of Photon Energy products and services, as well as our target audiences. The position will involve both strategic and practical work.
In conjunction with our Creative team, the candidate will thrive on designing, creating and delivering marketing campaigns online, while gathering knowledge about our target audiences and keeping abreast of industry trends. Ideally, the successful candidate will have knowledge in SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC campaigns and SEM.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define target audiences
- Devise and present ideas and strategies
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to raise awareness of Photon Energy services and products, including but not limited to email campaigns, social media, website content, targeted direct mail campaigns, paid advertising, and other printed collateral pieces
- Prepare evaluations of marketing campaigns in order to gain insights and implement improvements in future campaigns
- Develop branding and sales initiatives for Photon Energy products and services
- Implement landing pages for specific campaigns
- Liaise with clients to obtain reviews and referrals
- Design and implement effective PPC/SEM campaigns in Google Adwords
- Manage Photon Energy’s presence at community outreach events such as industry conferences and trade shows, workshops etc. Work across teams and collaboratively with the marketing and communications assistant and travel coordinator to coordinate travel, accommodation, scheduling, staffing, setup/breakdown, promotional item giveaways and payment processing
- Serve as brand ambassador for Photon Energy, ensuring that all public-facing communications adhere to Photon Energy brand standards
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as our sales team and interpret their briefs
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, in conjunction with the marketing and communications team
- Present ideas to the head of marketing and public relations for approval and development, and then to your clients
- Keep up-to-date with popular culture and trends within the industry
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, community outreach and/or event planning
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in social media and digital video platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Strong commitment to professionalism and upholding Photon Energy’s core values
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment balancing several projects at once, with a strong sense of team and collaborative spirit
- Understanding of SEO, social media and content marketing
- Keen interest in renewable energy and a desire to help create a cleaner environment
- Opportunity to work in a growing international renewable energy company
- Excellent prospects for professional development
- Remuneration reflecting the candidate’s qualifications and experience
- MultiSport plan – contribution to sport, culture and pastime activities
- Companyand team-building events
- Laptop and mobile phone
Informace o pozici
- Photon Energy Corporate Services CZ s.r.o.
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Account Manager, Brand manager, Media, advertising, and public relations consultant, Marketing communication, Media, advertising, and public relations assistant, Event Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Amazon Court, Karolinská 661/4, 18600 Praha 8 – Karlín, Česká republika