As you probably know by now, People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency, we are not new in the employment market scene but operating at an international level since 2001.
We truly love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both; you our candidates and our corporate clients through a personalized process that differs from the rest in transparency, warmheartedness, dedication and agility.
Our secret is simple: we combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do, together with honest relationships during and after our job is done. To put it simply, exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXPERT for FRANCE
WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR :
We are currently in the process of recruiting talented and process driven people who are interested in joining a top rated global company and world leader within their business. This customer centric, sales driven organization (non outsourcing environment) has a portfolio of well known products and employs worldwide more than 200.000 employees. If you think you fit the mold, step forward.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Very competitive remuneration (between 45.000-55.000 CZK - DOE)
- Excellent performance based bonus (half yearly bonus)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (100m from red metro line)
- Regular social events and team building activities
Being part of a global leading dynamic company (no outsourcing), this CX role will improve your understanding of the E2E Customer Care and Supply Chain process, increasing Client Satisfaction while offering solutions to your B2B clients and analyzing / improving CX process.
- You are responsible for Customer Experience within the internal company process and clients in Europe.
- As Customer Experience Specialist / Expert you will be the Subject Matter Expert for client and product related processes while analyzing and solving complex issue.
- You make sure clients have products in the right time and in the right place. You will be working with internal stakeholders, suppliers / clients, arranging availability & delivery.
- You will be working in a young dynamic international team. Within this job, you can make a real difference in delivering the products to the customers.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- Capture all incoming requests and orders from customers or country organizations by fax, mail and EDI.
- Within this client relationship role you deal with customer complaints and questions, provide information about products and services, coordinate and follow up the actions.
- Work on root-cause analysis of incoming issues to understand the problem and try to fix / implement “quick wins” and long term strategies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Within the order management process you must also take into account the specifications of the Customer master data.
- Monitor and solve IDOC’s and other system failures that don’t require interaction with customers. Regular follow-up of tickets assigned to Order Management team.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Fluent level of FRENCH
- English working proficiency
- You have min Bachelor degree with preference for University degree
- You have experience in a multi-national company / ERP environment preferred
- Highly customer & service oriented mindset
- You have experience with SAP order module - preferred
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a passion to explore capabilities with a sense of creativity and curiosity
I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. I am happy to consult your career development and assist you with any queries you might have when job hunting!
To apply, please send us your CV and/or contact me directly.
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: French (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 45 000 – 55 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Corporate/personal coach, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Sales, Customer service, Sales analyst, Call Centre Operator, Logistics specialist, Supply Chain Specialist, Front office worker, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
+420 604 701 516