GoodData® provides groundbreaking BI for data monetization to enterprises, independent software vendors, and system integrators who seek to quickly create and distribute valuable information to large networks of customers and partners.
Our real-time analytics distribution platform is highly scalable and secure - allowing companies like Zendesk and many others to deploy engaging data products that are guided by GoodData’s expertise in delivering widely-adopted analytics solutions.
Even better times are coming to GoodData - after closing several outstanding deals we are currently expanding teams and looking for several skilled UI Developers that are not afraid of big challenges.
Build an outstanding UI and SDKs at GoodData!
Our vision is to change the way people experience Smart Business Applications.
We are constantly iterating, designing, and coding our way to excellence. If you're an enthusiastic and experienced engineer, who wants to work in a team of talented, driven individuals, then we'd love to hear from you.
Wondering what your job at GoodData would be about?
In November 2019 GoodData made a next step to get closer to its vision - that data analytics should be available to every company, small or large, and data privacy and protection should be a norm. As the first company in our industry, we introduced a Freemium option. Your mission will be to support this part of the product, which includes building a new easy-to-use user interface to support for onboarding of self-service customers, relevant supporting experiences (interactive tutorials, demos…), in product guided tours etc.
At GoodData, you won’t just grow your career. You’ll be part of a movement that is changing how people live, work and make decisions.
- Have understanding of a single-page web application architecture
- Be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
- Have enthusiasm to learn and go beyond your boundaries
- Be able to mentor other engineers and deeply review code
- Understand QA, be able to write automated tests, design testing strategies
- Be a team player
We will appreciate:
- Experience with the React UI framework (or similar framework)
- Experience using and implementing REST APIs
- Understanding of patterns used for developing large web applications
- Experience developing responsive web applications that work across multiple devices
- Great place to work at Danube House building, Prague – Karlín
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria program
- Semiannual bonus program
- Stock options program
- Referral bonus program
- Free beverages and snacks in the office
- GoodLife program: sport and cultural events
- Company events: hackathons, pub times, events for families e.g. Halloween, St. Nicholas Day etc.
- Dogs friendly office
- Free tickets to ZOO
- Company laptop: MacBook or Lenovo
- Employee mobile tariff
- In Karta 25 CZ Railways
Informace o pozici
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel