Bohemia Interactive established in 1999 in Prague is an independent game development studio that focuses on developing original state of the art computer entertainment, including the research of proprietary advanced real-time 3D graphics, artificial intelligence and physical simulation technologies for real-time interactive environments.
Pushing the aspect of simulations and freedom, Bohemia Interactive has built up a diverse portfolio of products, which includes the popular Arma series, as well as DayZ, Ylands, Vigor, and various other kinds of proprietary software.
Copywriter & PR Content Manager / gaming industry
Can you write a clear, compelling copy for a variety of mediums? Use your wordsmith prowess to support communications, marketing campaigns, and company projects? Have you already spotted a typo in this post?
Then we might just have the job for you!
We’re on the lookout for a Copywriter & PR Content Manager to join our ranks. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, check out the job description below and get in touch – we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Turn an array of information from different departments and projects into concise, clear, and relatable content that will sell our games, build the company brand, and maintain a healthy rapport with the community.
- Maintain our company editorial calendar, ensuring a steady supply of content, covering a range of topics, across the company blog and our social channels.
- Writing, editing, and organizing company copy for internal and external communications, including newsletters, press releases, blog posts, interviews, store descriptions, and social media content.
- Crafting and editing text to support marketing campaigns and company branding.
- Working with project departments to create text and voiceover dialogue for game trailers and updates.
- Taking charge of the company’s social media channels, creating content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, while being a point of contact for the community.
- Excellent spoken and written English = Native speaker level
- Creative spirit
- Independent, self-motivated personality able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in writing web copy and promotional materials
- Good knowledge of the online marketing landscape and latest trends
- Proofreading skills, detail-oriented
An ideal candidate would have
- Passion for video games
- Background in PR, online marketing, social media
- Familiarity with web technologies and content management systems
- Interest in analytics and performance marketing
- Opportunity to get invaluable game marketing and project management experience in an international environment
- Working with legendary, world-famous Czech game development veterans
- Chance to step into the game industry and work on global marketing projects from Prague
- Friendly atmosphere in a mid-sized multinational team of passionate and experienced specialists
- Family start-up atmosphere without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Competitive salary and benefits (semi-flexible hours, meal vouchers, extra vacation, language courses, bonuses, etc.), assistance with relocation if needed
Informace o pozici
- BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s.
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Dog-friendly office, Flexible start/end of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Bonuses, Cafeteria, Discount on company products / services, Cell phone, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing communication, Online Marketing, PR specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Strakonická 1199/2d, 150 00 Praha 5, Česká republika