At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude! That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Our international team of 700 Logistics, HR and Finance specialists are always looking for new ways to refresh and create products, build stronger brands and have a positive impact on consumers and the communities where we live and work.
- Gather all incoming orders from customers via e-mail/EDI/B2B portal/other channels
- Coordinate order related problem resolutions (out of stock, delivery delays, product quality issues etc.)
- Support the creation of new ways of order management (EDI, digital etc.)
- Adjust orders based on input from the business
- Provide support to other team members (task follow up, accurate training, project support, mentorship and coordination)
You will be working aside your other 17 colleagues and Team Leader and be part of an international and multicultural finance team.
Who we’re looking for:
- Proficient written and spoken knowledge of English and French
- Previous experience in supply chain / customer-facing roles is nice to have
- Quick learner and agility
- Assertiveness and good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What you get:
- 25 Days of Paid Holiday
- Relocation Package
- Meal Vouchers
- Accident Health Luggage Insurance
- Benefits Café Program
- Transport Benefit
- Beer Vouchers
- Discounts and Company Events – Open Bars
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentorship you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.
Information about position
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Customer service, Front office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Mentally disabled, Disabled, Other.