Kline is a leading global management consulting and market research company that provides reliable data, expert insights, and successful solutions across a diverse array of markets. Building on 60 years of experience, we combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched. Would you like to work in an exciting, fast-paced, multicultural environment? Then Kline is the right place to be!
Kline, a global management consulting and market research firm, is looking for a Knowledge Manager. The main function of a knowledge manager would be to help champion organization-wide knowledge sharing, so that the organization’s know-how, information and experience are fully leveraged, shared inside and (as appropriate) outside the organization and to assess and develop systemized knowledge sharing / management processes.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in knowledge management and will come from a services firm engaged in Business Intelligence/Market Research or Business/Management Consulting.
Candidates must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Key responsibility is to make sure that every individual in Kline is aware about the happenings of the organization.
- Designing new knowledge distribution policies and encourage use of the new practices.
- Promoting knowledge sharing through the organization's operational business processes and systems by strengthening links between knowledge-sharing and information systems.
- Improving integration among information systems in the organization to facilitate seamless exchange of information across practice groups, business units and divisions.
- Promoting collaborative tools to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners when needed.
- Sharing experiences across communities of practice, business units, and networks on innovative approaches in knowledge-sharing, including preparation of case studies.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the knowledge management programs by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits, including external benchmarking.
- Helping disseminate information about the organization's knowledge-sharing program to internal and external audiences, maintaining communications on knowledge-sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/presentations.
Job Skills, Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or social sciences; certification in Knowledge Management, a plus
- Five or more years of experience with an organization’s knowledge management tools, preferably within a business research or consulting firm
- Familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge-sharing programs / processes and information infrastructure
- Experience in establishing effective partnerships within and outside the organization in collaboration with the marketing department
- Experience with Microsoft's product suite, Bloomfire or other knowledge management solutions is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and an ability to conceptualize ideas
- Ability to build consensus and collaboration across business units and within own team
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff and generate enthusiasm about new ideas
- Analytical thinking and decisive judgment – analyzing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions
- Position based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment
Information about position
- Kline CZ s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3219/4, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer