We know that dental professionals do more than create healthy, beautiful smiles—they create confidence. To achieve their goals, they need a champion. They need someone who will be there for them, side by side and end to end. At Envista, we are uniquely positioned to be this champion. Our differentiated combination of continuous improvement, a bias toward action and innovation, and a deep respect for the professionals we serve embolden us to champion dental professionals like no one else can. Our comprehensive product portfolio covers an estimated 90% of dentists’ clinical needs for diagnosing, treating and preventing dental conditions as well as improving the aesthetics of the human smile.
Joining Envista means that you are joining a global innovator of dental solutions committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world.
Envista is a company of companies – a global family of three operating companies: KaVo Kerr, traditional dental consumables and equipment; Ormco, orthodontic solutions; and Nobel Biocare Systems, implant dentistry solutions. Each company works independently as standalone organization, yet they collaborate to further growth and drive meaningful innovation in the global dental industry.
Senior VAT Accountant
Position Summary - The group is looking for a Senior VAT Accountant to manage its European Entities VAT compliance, drive financial daily management and standard work. The VAT Accountant position is to perform all accounting activities across the entities regions.
- Support with the elaboration of a sustainable VAT compliance for the Group
- Support and advise the business areas in international VAT
- Monitor compliance with internal VAT standards regarding operational business, incl. monitoring relevant changes in regulations as well as suggestion and implementation of relevant changes
- Identifying opportunities to reduce VAT costs
- Ensure a VAT related risk management.
- Liaise with internal project accountants and support functions to ensure appropriate VAT accounting
- Provide ad hoc VAT technical expertise and support including liaising with country specific professional advisers.
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting, meet all corporate and regional deadlines
- Continuously look for optimisation opportunities of our processes and workflows
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, or Education Required:
- Higher degree in business administration or equivalent finance specific degree, CPA/ACCA
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles and processes
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, understand, verbally exchange information and compose written material for business purposes in English
- Good level in any other European languages would be an asset
- Quantitative and analytical skills for problem solving and issue /risk mitigation
- Ability to identify areas of improvement to work effectiveness and efficiency, and drive necessary action to completion
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect and cultural sensitivity and awareness
- SAP, Hyperion
Critical Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Excellent technical and proven VAT knowledge of multiple EU countries
- Good overall financial skills
- Ability to understand the balance sheet & income statement impacts of every transaction and to challenge or propose material accounting judgmental entries when relevant
Critical Skills/technical know-how:
- Strong Technical VAT and Accounting Knowledge
- SAP, Hyperion, US-GAAP, SOX
- Effective time management, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- Proven and practical experience in VAT compliance dominant role
- Interesting job within multinational corporation
- Valuable and challenging work activities
- Job in the modern work environment
- Competitive base salary in the industry
- Development of professional knowledge
If you are interested, please send your CV in English and Czech language.
Informace o pozici
- SpofaDental a.s.
- Türkova 2319/5b, Praha – Chodov
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Nadstandardní lékařská péče, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Možnost delšího neplaceného volna
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Ekonomika a podnikové finance, Daňový poradce/specialista, Ekonom, Finanční ředitel/manažer, Hlavní účetní, Finanční účetní, Finanční specialista
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Markova 238, 50601 Jičín – Holínské Předměstí, Česká republika
+420 606 023 817