TMF Group helps global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Its expert accountants and legal, HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, helping clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investments in different locations. With operations in more than 80 countries providing global business services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
HR & Marketing Coordinator
The HR & Marketing Coordinator will be in charge for the provision of day-to-day HR support to the HR Manager CZ&SK based in Prague, and he/she will work closely with Country Director and other stakeholders to support marketing related activities for the whole branch.
Our new colleague will be a part of a smaller local Internal Support team, but a part of wider EMEA HR team as well.We work as a team, we are #OneTMF.
We are looking for positive, motivated, open minded, creative and detail oriented colleague who can deal with tight deadlines, who is highly skilled in his/her own time management and who is not afraid of quite some volume of administrative and coordination tasks.
As there is HR Manager on site, from whom you can learn HR related part of the job, we need you to have experience from marketing especially. Ideally, you should have experience dealing with different vendors (PR, Marketing companies, …) and with their supervision, as well as with overall coordination of marketing activities including content preparation and project coordination.
We would welcome experience from senior admin/HR admin roles. English on B2/C1 is a must, as well as fluent Czech/Slovak language.
Your tasks will include mainly:
Day-to-day HR agenda:
- Whole employee lifecycle including all types of HR documentation preparation and maintenance
- Key user of the attendance system (Power Key), input data preparation for smooth payroll run
- Recruitment, Comp&Ben agenda, Onboarding, L&D, …
- Work with different databases (Payroll, HR, Recruitment, …) for 100% reporting accuracy
Vide range of HR Projects:
- Together with HR Manager you´ll make sure your colleagues have the best HR support by continuous improvement of current processes and setup, we are always open to the new ides
- You will support projects like performance reviews, engagement, communication, L&D, internal events, etc.
Day-to-day Marketing agenda:
- Gives instructions and coordinates 3rd party vendors, supervising ongoing projects, monitors progress
- Prepares content for brochures, client´s newsletters and other communication
- Identifies new opportunities for company presentation
- Participates on various projects, events, fairs, etc.
What we offer?
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
And more! - 13th salary, 20+5 vacation days, flexible schedules, fully paid meal vouchers, Multisport card, refreshment on workplace, sick days, team events and activities, awesome office located in the city centre, ...
Informace o pozici
- TMF Czech, a.s.
- Kateřinská 466/40, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Human resources, Administration, HR Consultant, Marketing communication, Marketing specialist, HR Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer