NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 15 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
Java Solution Architect for Web Job Portal
We are offerring great job opportunity to join newly set team who will be developing new solution from scratch.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
- You will have possibility to start working on new solution from scratch
- You will participate on selection of colleagues to the team
- Possibility to influence set of technologies which will be used for this solution
- Possibility to work in international environment - part of the team will be in the USA
- Work in friendly environment, with supportive colleagues and management open to listen your ideas
- Join department with lowest attrition rate in the company
- You will be exposed to wide range of modern technologies - solution will be moved to cloud, will be based on microservices, front-end in Angular, back-end in Java 11
- You will be developing high scalable system with hundred thousand tasks coming every second
- Possibility to work from home
- You will have possibility to develop your skills and grow
You will lead the architecture, design and implementation of the Government Solutions platform. Division you will be working at is one of the fastest growing units, providing a variety of hiring and onboarding solutions to the US, state, and local governments. Career Sites enable organizations to have private job boards while leveraging the platform, connecting job seekers with career resources and relevant jobs while helping employers identify and hire talent.
WHO WE ARE SEARCHING FOR?
A talented Solution Architect who thrives in leading within a collaborative environment, loves problem solving, and relishes the opportunity to define and build the next generation scalable Human Capital Management solution. You will survey a variety of technologies in order to define which ones we should adopt as we migrate our existing web application to a new architecture. This effort will require you to drive the effort by prototyping solutions, creating roadmaps for the transition, and working with developers to implement the new approaches. You are very comfortable leading technical change and hands-on enough to make it happen.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Lead prototyping efforts in Java to demonstrate the viability of new technologies
- Lead presentations about technical findings and recommendations
- Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills
- Work directly with the Development Manager to coordinate efforts, status, and next steps
- Work with other developers on the team and help coordinate their activities
- Identify areas where we can improve the efficiency, quality, and security of our development process, and implement solutions in those areas
- Ensure that new functionality follows architectural and coding standards
- Coordinate with other solution architects in the organization to ensure consistency of solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Mentor staff as we move our technology forward
WHAT SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE SHOULD YOU POSSES?
- At least 8 years doing object-oriented software development with Java
- Experience with migration of monolith to microservices
- Experience through full life cycle of several large scale commercial application development projects
- Experience using microservices in applications in production
- Experience in cloud computing environments like AWS, Azure, Google
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with some relational and non-relational databases
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
WHICH COMPETENCES ARE AN ADVANTAGE?
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with high availability architectures
- Experience with three-tier architecture and fundamentals
- Strong knowledge about relational database design and operation
- Strong object-oriented programming design & development experience
- Experience with C# and .NET framework
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Micro frontend architecture
WHAT ELSE CAN WE OFFER?
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (currently fully remote job)
- Technical, personal and language trainings
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private healthcare
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Up to 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Cafeteria system
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
- possibility to work on Contract of Work (employee) or as freelancer
and much more...
Whole recruitment process is remote.
Would you like to join us or learn more? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Information about position
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 115,000 – 135,000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 724 478 674