EARLY EDUCATION TEACHER
2020/2021 SCHOOL YEAR
BASIS BEGINNERS PRAGUE
INTERNATIONAL PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
Full English immersion
WHO WE ARE
BASIS Beginners Prague is a high-achieving international preschool and kindergarten with a transformative academic program for three- to six-year-old early learners. Our mission is to produce excellent outcomes for our students, and ensure that they are prepared for primary school by attaining a love for learning, and realizing their ability to begin applying the knowledge and skills that we help them to cultivate. BASIS Beginners Prague has a unique function, which is to feed students directly into the BASIS International School Prague, the network’s first school grades 1 through 13 in Europe, scheduled to open in 2021.
The Early Education Teacher is a Czech native with English skills at the level of a native speaker, whose role is to work as a co-teacher with the Early Education Specialist in our multi age classroom. The Early Education Specialist is an exclusively English speaking early education teacher with experience with the BASIS Curriculum. The teachers are supported by the Education Program Director whose primary responsibility is facilitating communication with parents and the Operations Director, who is in charge of day to day school operations.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (engage in any or all of the following)
1. Implement the BASIS curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to educate students at an internationally competitive level.
2. Create specific lesson plans adjusted to serve the BASIS Beginners environment in cooperation with the Early Education Specialist.
3. Collaborate with other BASIS International teachers to utilize a community of smart, talented and interesting people, who are passionate about their work and readily willing to work in a professional, academic environment.
4. Tutor students in content-specific knowledge and skills to heighten the trajectory of their personal and academic development.
5. Manage student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect and individuality in all students.
6. Work to inspire and ignite children’s love for learning as early as possible to lead them to future academic and real-life success.
· Secondary education in Early Childhood Education or Preschool Pedagogy.
· Bachelor's Degree in Early Education is preferred.
· Excellent oral and written English and Czech communication skills at the level of a native speaker.
· Willingness to keep current in both subject matter knowledge and BASIS Curriculum Schools teaching methodologies.
· Strong belief in and adherence to the BASIS Curriculum Schools model
· Knowledge of and practical experience with developmentally appropriate and best practices in early education.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making
· Ability to work with diverse constituents while maintaining high professional standards
· Exemplary organizational skills; ability to establish and manage multiple priorities; ability to work under pressure
· Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
30 000 – 35 000 CZK monthly, dependent on education and experience.
· Opportunity to visit/experience other BASIS schools in the USA
Informace o pozici
- BASIS Beginners Prague, s.r.o.
- Nad Tejnkou 391/10, Praha – Břevnov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Salary: 30 000 – 35 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Children-friendly office, International conferences
- Listed in: Training and education, Preschool teacher
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
777 285 324