Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Junior Embedded Engineer
We are looking for a new Junior Embedded Software Engineer
Rockwell Automation is looking for an junior engineer to join our global embedded software organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity grow your career in embedded software by solving challenging problems using modern technologies, tools, and practices.
- Develop safety- and security-critical embedded software for new Programmable Logic Controllers
- Work in a variety of hardware and software environments, ranging from commercial off-the-shelf to custom System on Chip architectures, and from general purpose to embedded real-time operating systems
- Use modern continuous integration and development tools and technologies
- Participate as a member of an agile team within the Scaled Agile Framework
- Implement controller features and subsystems with technical guidance from senior engineering personnel
- Participate in all aspects of the embedded software quality process, including design and code review, and developing unit and functional testware
- Implement automated tests; expand and improve automated test coverage, practices, and procedure
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent knowledge in the application of software engineering principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Experience programming in an object-oriented language such as C++
- Both Czech and English language
- Experience developing software for embedded systems, especially using an embedded RTOS or Linux - vould be big advantage
- Experience debugging software systems using either an on-chip debugger, or a software based debugger such as GDB
- Experience developing automated tests and tools in a high level language such as Python
What do we offer:
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Life insurance fully covered
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal voucher card
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and nice offices
Are you interested in? I am looking forward to your CV.
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.