In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The people we are looking for to join our brand new Global Delivery Centre are bold, different, and exceptional. We want people who take a different approach, with a driven attitude, an instinct to go beyond the ticket or challenge in front of them. You’ll be based in Prague – one of Europe’s most exciting, expanding capitals – working within a team of highly skilled colleagues.
Working at NTT
The role is responsible for providing professional, advanced technical support to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of advanced complexity.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
We are offering training and certification opportunities to ensure that we continue to deliver outstanding services across countries and clients; at the same time, this gives you a chance to broaden your skills and capabilities and be amongst the best in the industry.
- Experience in converged communications administration or support (VoIP) required
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Audiocodes, Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business, NICE, MIND, CRESTON, Aurenz
- Proficiency in English and French or German is required
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
What we offer:
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Motivating range of salary
- Compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Laptop and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
- 10% annual bonus based on the target achieved
- Paid referral bonus system
Core business hours will run between 6am and 6pm, you will be required to work on an 8 hour shift scheduled during these operating hours.
Informace o pozici
- NTT Europe GDC s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer