Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Test Automation Engineer (Java)
We are seeking a highly motivated Test Automation Engineer to join a growing team of our client.
About the company
Our Client is one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the microfinance sector on the European market. They are a relatively young yet and very profitable - experiencing business growth across more than 10 countries in which they currently operate.
Their solutions rely heavily on the automation of loan applications and processing without human interaction. The main challenge is to ensure the web interface, back-office, as well as both desktop and mobile applications, are integrated seamlessly. Currently, they employ approx 100 developers in Prague (their biggest development center) plus have next 6 development teams in different countries.
QA engineers perform testing and quality assurance throughout the development of the products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organisation. QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have an important role within the operation.
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of our products.
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and nonfunctional levels.
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components.
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels.
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs and code changes.
- More than 2 years of QA testing experience.
- At least one-year experience using Java.
- At least one-year experience of web test automation using either Selenium, WebDriver or Java/Groovy.
- Strong awareness and experience of a variety of test techniques.
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience of working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team.
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework.
- Experience testing REST services.
- Knowledge and or use of Groovy language.
- Knowledge of Geb testing framework.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing with in a continuous delivery (CD) environment.
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium).
- Experience with performance testing.
- ISEB/ISTQB certification.
- Challenging projects that you will have real impact on
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Individual development plans
- Hello world gifts, Birthday & X-mass presents
- Modern Office
- Events / Team Building, Fruits/Breakfasts in the office
- Flexible working
- Meal vouchers
- 2 additional paid sick days
- 25 days of holidays
- Chill out zone
- Employee Refferal Program)
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika