Join us NOW and be part of the great hospitality REVOLUTION!
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company
- Responsible, structured and diligent personality
- Critical thinking and ability to think out of the box
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate cross-functionally
What should you have?
- Fluent English
- Computer literacy and high ability to perform research of available resources
- Higher Education preferably in finance or banking
- Highly analytical person with ability to apply critical thinking
- At least basic understanding of debit/credit card payment processing
- Very good organisational and communication skills
- At least 3 years of working experience with Risk/AML/KYC processes
What will you do?
This position is part of finance function based in the Prague headquarter which is overseeing finance in multiple countries. The role is part of the Fraud & Risk team which is responsible for managing the payments processing and risk assessment of the customers using the merchant product.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Risk assessment of Mews customers to eliminate risk of frauds
- Perform KYC on new customers (mainly hotels) in line with internal guidelnes
- Maintain internal AML/KYC process documentation
- Resolution of chargeback related issues
- Monitor and analyse payment and chargeback transactions
- Overseeing merchant balances and assessing related credit risk for the company
- Participation on PSD2 compliance projects and activities
- Other ad hoc analytics
Where will you work from?
Our Finance team is based in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- MEWS SYSTEMS, s.r.o.
- náměstí I. P. Pavlova 1789/5, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst, Risk Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer