International manufacturing company is looking for Sales Specialist for DACH region
Our company SPIROL has subsidiaries in USA, Europe and Asia and is a global leader in producing of engineered fasteners and fastening metal components and also offers installation equipment for the products.
Our customers are main producers or tier suppliers from many different industries, above all Automotive, Heavy equipment, Electronic, Plastic products etc.
Because of the continuous growth in Europe we are looking for a Regional Sales Specialist.
The main tasks:
· Managing activities associated with growing and maintaining the existing customers
· Acquisitions and proactive search for new customers/prospects;
· Managing Sales Projects, including technical / commercial proposals;
· Communicating significant changes in demand to production planning;
· Determining pricing, including supply terms and conditions;
· Responding to technical inquiries / clarifications;
· Managing customer inquiries related to sales matters;
· Performing Order Review, particularly New Order Review (NOR) and resolving any issues;
· Performing Annual Business Reviews and the associated actions thereof;
· Issuing significant quotes, following-up and negotiating to successful closure;
· Evaluating / qualifying customers to determine SPIROL's full potential;
· Performing Quarterly Sales Analysis, and actions when necessary;
· Generating / coordinating an annual detailed customer item forecast.
· Communicates with production on demand changes (increases or decreases);
· Works closely with Customer Service to ensure the highest level of customer responsiveness and support
· Min 3-5 years' experience in a similar product sales/marketing role in a B2B manufacturing environment
· Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or engineering, with a preference in engineering.
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· The ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
· German language: professional level/native speaker
· English language: communicative level
· Problem solving and setting priorities is essential to prioritise multiple functions to meet required deadlines
Salary and other information:
· Attractive package includes fixed salary and bonuses, laptop, mobile phone, partial home office
· There is extensive training which will be conducted locally as well as abroad in UK and USA
· Place of work is near to Prague.
· Sick days
Information about position
- SAS SPIROL
- Czech Republic
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: German (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Sales, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 602 602 188