Antal International (Member of Work Service Group)
Founded in the early 1990's to service a gap in the market and the trend of globalisation Antal's International Network has assisted numerous clients in over 75 countries. The new millennium has seen Antal's services become the solution in demand by clients from SME level to Fortune 500 corporations who seek a knowledgeable and professional business partner with scale and global reach. Antal International Network offers more than just a local recruitment solution.
Senior Key Account Manager FMCG
- preparing volume forecasts, plan/actual comparison by account;
- based on the regional measure plan, the incumbent prepares monthly forecasts by account, adjusts these forecasts on a weekly basis, analyzes deviations and proposes appropriate measures to meet plan.
- for establishing and fostering a close relationship to all key accounts assigned to him/her. Some examples:
- holds annual meetings with his/her customers (agreements regarding services and conditions);
- regularly visits customers according to a visit plan;
- prepares sales infomation and pursues sales and measures objectives agreed with customers;
- o optimizes positioning at checkouts and shelves based on agreements.
- implementing and controling agreed measures in his/her assigned group of key accounts such as merchandising activities, distribution of the product range and new product introductions, product placements and special sales promotions by assigned key account;
- planning, sensibly using, monitoring and revising budgets of accounts based in his/her assigned group of key accounts. Furthermore, it is his/her responsibility to see that the agreed customer sevices are kept (pursue objectives);
- continuously monitoring and analyzing the key account market, he/she develops and recommends strategies on how to adapt to market changes;
- searching for new distribution channels and proposing development measures to the sales management;
- responsible for retaining long-term customer relationships with established clients. Serves as a liaison between clients and company departments. Informs clients of new products and services as they are introduced. Recommends products and services that fit well with clients business needs;
- cooperates and coordinates with merchendasing agencies‘ activities
- University degree
- Fluent English
- Experience in key account management
- Driving licence group B
- Assertiveness, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to quickly analyse situations
- Organisational and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Time flexibility
- User level of work with PC.
- Analytical skills
Informace o pozici
- Antal International s.r.o.
- okres Hlavní město Praha
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Auto i pro soukromé účely, Manažerský motivační program, Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Firemní rekreační zařízení, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na vzdělání
- Zařazeno: Potravinářství, Prodej a obchod, Vrcholový management, Key Account Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura