Nakukop is a software development enterprise that focuses on providing our clients with up-to-date native business tools which are complex and sophisticated on the inside, but simple for the end-user to operate. Some say perfection is unattainable – we politely disagree. We do not stop at perfection, we aim higher.
Our goal is to understand our partners and clients, comprehend the problems that they face, and analyze the reasons behind them. We aim to provide solutions not only to cater to our clients’ needs but to do so with elegance and class.
We are a young, creative and dynamically developing company that is engaged in the development of highly loaded projects using modern technology.
We cooperate with various sports Internet portals, betting companies and other customers, including those which are famous around the world.
Developers who are interested in solving non-trivial tasks, passionate about achieving common goals. We have a place for creativity, development and innovative approaches.
We develop new products and provide support for previously created products. We are constantly experimenting, developing our services. High loads, optimization, infrastructure, architectural design, web, desktop.
Our team is looking for а Product Manager
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and internal games studio.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending expo's, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Product Management
- People Management
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- A decent level of salary (depends on the wishes and professional level of the candidate).
- Health Insurance
- Office in the center of Prague with modern technology and equipment.
- The possibility of a flexible start to the working day.
- Refreshments at work
- Friendly and young team
Informace o pozici
- NAKUKOP LTD, odštěpný závod
- Spálená 76/14, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Russian (Intermediate)
- Salary: 35 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Administration, Top management, Project Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 773 614 605