KompiTech creates Blockchain software solutions and provides IT managed services and consultancies that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize information and support opportunities. From planning to DevOps to security to systems management, our solutions and services power innovation and drive competitive advantage for businesses everywhere.
At KompiTech, we are looking for an experienced Contract Manager. Reporting to the CEO, the Contract Manager will be responsible for understanding, administering and organising, all contracts, both upstream and downstream.
You will work alongside the Head of Legal, Operations, Development, Finance and Sales & Marketing to help to negotiate terms and conditions with clients and third parties, before drawing up legal documents to outline terms of service and project deliverables. You will play a key role in formulating contracting strategies.
What you will be doing:
● Manage multiple contracts during negotiations and post negotiation
● Serve as primary organisational contact for customers or suppliers on contractual matters
● Ensure timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations
● Make adjustments to contracts in conjunction with the legal department
● Maintain and develop standards for contracts, including payment terms, general language and provision
● Ensure that contracts and proposals are correctly entered in the company’s database and securely maintained
● Monitor transaction compliance
● Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal
● Act as the go-to person for contracts; knowing contracts “inside out” and understanding their obligations
What you should have:
● Bachelor degree in business, or related field
● Previous experience in a contract management role, such as purchasing or contracting, preferably in the IT sector
● Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
● Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
● Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
● Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex information in a way that others can easily follow
KompiTech has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture-we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not apply?
KompiTech is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Informace o pozici
- KompiTech s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Corporate/personal coach
- Listed in: Administration, Legal services, Top management, Sales manager, Project Manager, IT Manager, Country Director / Manager, Operations Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer