For more than 100 years, companies around the world have depended on Intertek to ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems. We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we help customers improve performance, gain efficiencies in manufacturing and logistics, overcome market constraints and reduce risk. We’ve earned a reputation for helping our customers increase the value of their products, gain competitive advantage and develop trusted brands. Intertek is the industry leader with more than 41,500 people in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries.
INTERTEK Industry Services is a diverse group providing a wide range of Oil & Gas technical services support exploration and production, engineering, refining, testing, inspection, quality, research and related hydrocarbon industry activities across the world. Intertek Oil &Gas scientists, consultants, engineers, chemists, technicians and other personnel offer years of professional industry experience. Oil & Gas services and solutions help clients meet quality, safety, performance, financial and other goals.
For our new project we are looking for an experienced HSE manager to perform and lead regular safety visits to sites at Chemnitz on behalf of our well recognised client. There will be two visits per week (two days per week) during next 18 months.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are followed by all parties involed in the project
- Perform the ongoing controls to ensure that the requirements of the health and safety plan (SiGePlan) and the HSSE plan are adhered to
- Coordination of measures in accordance with the ArbSchG
- To ensure the optimal cooperation in terms of safety and health between the companies at the construction site
- Record of safety-related defects
- Make updates of the HSE plan
- Support the client in the planning of the assembly process and the construction from the health and safety point of view
- Provide the safety reports to client as needed
- At least five years experince in HSE roles at construction sites
- Knowledge of related Safety and Health Codes
- Good organisation skills
- Strong German or English communication skills (German is preffered)
- Knowledge of related German Safety and Health Codes will be beneficial
- Experiece from german construction sites will be beneficial
The candidate has to be located in travel distance to Chemnitz.
Informace o pozici
- Intertek s.r.o.
- Chemnitz, Germany
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Quality and quality control, Security and safety, Safetyatwork and technical equipment technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 702 275 186