The value created by Risk Advisory for organisations is a synonym for operation excellence. In Risk Advisory we provide services to Top Tier clients and understand business process, application and IT controls. We maximise performance of internal business operations by identifying, forecasting, solving and mitigating immediate threats and obstacles while increasing the value of the operations. We take part in projects where we provide our clients with advisory in the areas of risk management (financial and non-financial risks) and implementation of regulations.
What you will be doing:
- You will provide IT risk support to help clients better manage their technology risks.
- You will analyse how the organisation, processes and IT systems work.
- You will collaborate on risk assessments in IT environment and evaluation of processes, controls and client documentation.
- You will assist in implementing IT controls as well as executing IT testing as directed by seniors.
- You will be involved in a variety of projects related to IT management and risk and undertake some general IT projects.
- You will work independently as well as part of a team.
- You will participate on client meetings and prepare to make recommendations on a variety of IT issues.
- You will communicate with client representatives on a daily basis.
- You might work on several projects concurrently, with projects lasting from a couple of weeks to several months.
- You will cooperate with experienced colleagues who will be your mentors and help you move forward in your career.
What is important for us:
- Foundational knowledge of IT environment and IT operations processes.
- Related hands-on experience in IT audit or IT security.
- Understanding of IT governance and risk management.
- Ability to evaluate and test internal controls.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to see issues in a broader context.
- You enjoy both working in a team and working on your own.
- Strong ability to cooperate with senior colleagues and communicate with our clients.
What we offer:
- Varied work in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Possibility of career growth and development.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Support for professional development (mentoring, specialised training, certification, etc.).
- Benefit package (2 Sick leave, 5 weeks of vacation, company smart phone, laptop, travel insurance, interesting company events during the year).
Informace o pozici
- Italská 2581/67, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Italská 2581/67, 120 00 Praha – Vinohrady, Czech Republic