APS is a distressed assets investment company and debt recovery platform with a prime position in Central and South-Eastern Europe and further expansion goals. Our business consists of acquiring, advising, and servicing non-performing loan (NPL) portfolios.
IT System Administrator
Become part of our IT team! Currently we are looking for 2 experienced System Administrators who will be based in our new office in Pardubice.
As IT System Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining, administering and managing applications, servers, systems and networks within the whole APS Group, promoting the effective and safe use of technology, and evaluating and improving ICT Systems and processes to provide a more efficient ICT environment.
- Install, configure, manage and maintain software, hardware and networks
- Manage network, servers and technology tools
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewall
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Support colleagues and business users
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems and platforms (Win 10, Debian/Ubuntu)
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role, of 2+ years
- Experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle), applications and LAN/WAN networks
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems, InfoSec) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell, bash, python or similar
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Commitment to participation IT service improvement
- Pro-service mentality and excellent communication skills
- An independent user of English language
- A bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), RedHat Certified Engineer, ITIL Foundation) is a plus
- Ability to respond to critical support requests or perform key upgrades after hours, on a limited basis
- Willingness to travel (occasional business trips)
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Young and professional team
- Possible internal growth
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
In case of your interest, please send us your CV.
Informace o pozici
- APS Management Services s.r.o.
- Smilova 315, Pardubice – Zelené Předměstí
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Operating system and network administrator, Application SW administrator, HW system architect, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer