NATEK is a leading information technology, outsourcing and IT consulting company. Thanks to over 15 years of experience in Central Europe, we understand our customer’s IT challenges and help make them successful.
The company currently operates in Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria and enjoys stable 30% growth year-on-year. Our dynamic team of 600+ employees come from over 20 different locations worldwide.
Senior Project Manager
We are currently looking to hire a talented SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER to focus on our Government Solution projects.
Within this role, the successful candidate leads teams as both the primary project management lead and as a scrum master to ensure individual scrum team collaboration and overall project success.
Additionally, you will also work closely with cross functional stakeholders to identify impediments, risks, opportunities, and areas for improvement within our projects and drive and track removal of impediments and implementation of process improvements.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
- We let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so
- Career path
- Job-related continuous training
- You will join department with lowest attrition rate in the company
- You will work in friendly environment, with supportive colleagues and management open to listen your ideas
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Responsible for planning, creating, and executing schedules for the timely completion of multiple work stream deadlines and milestones
- Responsible for communicating project status frequently with team members and senior business stakeholders
- Assist in establishing project procedures, metrics, and required reports for senior management
- Dependency analysis, including identifying and monitoring risks to projects’ success and actively managing all mitigation activities
- Utilize sound judgment in assessing your projects’ health as well as in identifying, mitigating, and resolving project issues and risks to on-time project delivery
- Work collaboratively with your peers and managers to develop methods for continuously improving productivity and efficiency in the areas of project planning methodology, SDLC, tools, and standards
- Lead, manage, coordinate, and report on multiple complex projects, using primarily Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Facilitate meetings including backlog refinement sessions, sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives across one or more scrum teams
- Assist developers / product owners / senior management in estimating, managing, and prioritizing backlog
- Take responsibility for documenting and eliminating the scrum team’s impediments including management and tracking of master action item logs
- Manage relationships and communicate with a wide range of project contributors regarding the status of specific project deliverables including conducting scrum-of-scrum meetings to track status across multiple scrum teams
- Lead the coordination of schedules and delivery dates with customers and third-party vendors
- 7+ years of project management experience in an IT environment, concurrently managing multiple projects in a technical and cross-functional environment with aggressive delivery deadlines & dynamic priorities
- A successful history meeting deadlines, utilizing sound project management methodology (processes, best practices, and templates) and tools
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile development environment as a scrum master; agile certification (CSM) and Atlassian tools proficiency highly desirable
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to plan and manage multiple work-streams within a large project
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams across geographies and cultures
- Proven ability to identify and remove impediments proactively and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently
- Proven experience managing scope and internal/external expectations through effective negotiation and partnering
- Proven accurate project estimation and project planning skills with outstanding skills in operating MS Office and project planning software (MS Project)
- Candidates are required to demonstrate initiative and self-direction with strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English with all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience working with external customers & stakeholders
- Able to cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships that promote a positive, collaborative, and execution-focused work environment.
What will make you stand out…
- PMP certification
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Technical and personal trainings
- Language courses
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
- Team building activities
...and many others
Are you eager to learn more? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Whole recruitment process is remote.
Information about position
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+48 887 070 704